ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Systems is an internationally-recognized standard that guides organizations in developing effective procedures for the administration of data security and ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information is maintained through appropriate mechanisms and controls. This standard provides organizations with the assurance that their data is fully protected.
Since 2010, our company has developed and continually improved an Information Security Management System to meet the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard for our technical support services and information system development activities. We are committed to providing the highest level of security for our customers and stakeholders.
Our certification by TÜV HELLAS SA (TÜV NORD) guides and determines the policy to which EPAFOS Management is committed with regard to information security and the provision of high-level security services.
EPAFOS Management is committed to the effective operation and continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) with the aim of:
- creating secure software applications "By Design"
- providing secure software services "By Design"
- managing security in the IT projects it undertakes and
- managing the security of its infrastructure.
In order to achieve the above, EPAFOS Management is committed to the effective operation and continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System (ISMS), in compliance with the following:
- the requirements of the international standard ISO 27001:2013 and
- the requirements of Greek, European and international legislation.
Guided by the above, EPAFOS Management:
- Designs, implements & continually improves policies and procedures, as well as the technical and organisational measures it takes.
- Educates and informs all interested parties.
- Creates appropriate indicators to measure the effectiveness of the ISMS.
- Conducts regular internal audits and monitors the implementation of any related corrections or improvements.
- Ensures the appropriate working environment, with the aim of optimising the productivity of its people and the utilisation of infrastructure.
Managing security requires an active team effort. Accordingly:
- EPAFOS employees,
- and its partners, subcontractors and suppliers
are obliged to comply with the applicable policies, procedures, technical and organisational measures laid down under the Company’s quality management systems.